Five Tips to Improve Your Score on the Grammatical Range and Accuracy:
Here are the top five tips from the people who improved their Grammatical Range and Accuracy in a short period and became successful to score high band in IELTS.
- Choose the best verbs to clarify your meaning and follow strict rules of the subject-verb agreement;
- Use tenses appropriately; in fact, use a variety of tenses in a single task;
- Use 'the' wherever necessary; also use the other two articles wherever relevant;
- Use commas and semi-colons (and question marks, at least once) effectively;
- Use at least 2 complex sentences per paragraph; use 4 to 5 types of complex sentences throughout; focus on writing naturally;